Saturday, October 31, 2009

Best Policeman in THE WORLD

I have so much to say about this precious boy and his
first REAL HALLOWEEN....
But, my family is waiting on me to watch a movie. haha
space
Here are a few previews until tomorrow...
I've always know Little Brady was
without question our families true angel....
But tonight I saw his wings...
Without a doubt he is the most unexpected blessing of my life...
space
I cut one of Brad's old uniforms up to make my little man
A Genuine Ft. Worth Policeman's Uniform...
and I just have to say....
He was the cutest thing...
space

Watching Brady is like a continual dripping of
A JOY iv...
space
May we all watch for our children's wings...
We just might find them.

4 comments:

Darla said...

yep, he's the cutest policeman i've ever seen! what a great costume idea and i'll bet he didn't look like anyone else either. we had over 300 trick or treaters at our house and i just love seeing the little ones dressed up, but when you see the ones with original costumes it's just WONDERFUL! i am glad to end my night seeing this little guy lookin so adorable!

lori vliegen said...

he is absolutely precious, staci......and yes, i'm sure that i spotted his angel wings under that repurposed "big boy" shirt, and a halo peeking out from under that hat!! :))

Anonymous said...

And what a blessing he is go grandparents too!!! We didn't expect more grandchildren and then. . . along came Brady and all our lives were changed in such a marvelous way. He does make my heart sing.
Love,
Mom

deb did it said...

YEP! The cutest thing EVER!