Thursday, October 8, 2009

Picture is Worth a ZILLION words

We just got back from taking Little Brady to the circus...
To say I am TERRIFIED of heights would be an understatement..
This is one time the picture says it all..
space
Besides the terror of having my feet entirely too far from the floor.....
I was picturing all the episodes of Elephants GONE Wild
I have seen on the Animal Planet.
I could just picture mine having a "moment"
and taking off on a full out run through the circus crowd,
grabbing us with his trunk and herling Brady and I even higher.
space
May a great pair of heels be as far as I ever get off the ground!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didn't think you were afraid of anything. Ha. I see that Monk Monk got to go too. So glad you all had a great time.
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Ha you are sooooo funny!!!! I am so glad you guys went with us last night!! It was fun to see you guys get so excited over the circus!!