Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Signed UP for COLLEGE

Today I signed up for a college class
It starts next semester.
All I can say is... SCARY
It's been quite a while since I was in school.
Almost 20 years to be exact..
But.. Today I bit the bullet !!!
I decided their is lots of LIFE left in this gal,
and I've always wanted to learn how to do this
so why not NOW.
space
I am going to take a class in upholstering furniture..
This is one of my very favorite websites..
It's called Squint Limited.
I LOVE their work !!!!!
These images are samples of some of the many fabulous pieces that they do.
space
I am so excited to REALLY learn how to do this
that I can hardly stand waiting until January to start.
space
I may have every piece of furniture in my house
upholstered with fabulous by the end of the class period.
NOW that is what I'd like for Christmas !!!
space

May we never get to old
to reach out of our comfort zone
and do something we've always wanted to do...
but for some reason we just didn't !!!

3 comments:

lori vliegen said...

you go girl!!!! congrats on going back to college....i sure wish i lived closer, i would LOVE to take this class with you! thanks for the "squint" link....what fun furniture!! :))

Darla said...

i have a feeling you are gonna have some major projects going on at your house soon! yay!

deb did it said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT......you will be a Rock Star.....can I be your first customer? I will donate furniture for your cause!! I am proud of ya!!