Friday, May 22, 2009

Computer CRAZY

I've been trying to get something posted since I got home yesterday.....
BUT my computer is having a serious
BAD HAIR DAY....
I spent almost 3 hours last night doing something that normally would take about 30 minutes.
I was having a major "come to Jesus"....
Feeling more than tested in the department of PATIENCE....
YUCK ( I think I barely passed)
So... After spending an entire day today trying to continue to figure it all out.
I called my Techno Friend ( thanks Mark) and he said I am having a registry problem and that I need to run some sort of registry cleaner to unbog my system....
I will work on that tomorrow...
I have so much to show and share
and my life without pictures
is just no fun and totally not fabulous...
May our tests be short and our rewards worth the battle..

3 comments:

lori vliegen said...

computer problems are the pits! hope you get yours worked out soon! :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry you had computer problems, just be glad you had someone (Mark) to call. What a blessing. I love you and have a great weekend.
Mom

Jenny Wilson said...

There is absolutely nothing worse than a life without pictures!
Computers are the greatest, yet most frustrating, invention of our generation. We can't live with them, and we can't live without them. :)