Monday, October 13, 2008

Wonderful Weekend








My wonderful first born precious son came home from college this weekend for his birthday we got him new rims and wheels for his car. He was so proud of them, and I was so proud to be able to give them to him. I do think secretly however he came home for me to do about 7 loads of laundry.) It was so funny though because I enjoyed every minute of it. I miss so much seeing his things go through the wash. Kinda felt like old times. I had all three of my sweet kids together for the first time in a while. Felt just like magic. Gives me a tickle in my tummy just thinking about it. I adore each of them more than I ever knew I was capable of. Yet each in such a different way. I have always said Brent is forever the Love of my life. He is the first person that ever really taught me the true meaning of Love. I have never for a single second not enjoyed being his mother. I honestly couldn't ask for a better son. To this very day.............. in 19 years he has never once raised this voice to me, slammed a door, or been in any way unkind or disrespectful to me. He still says he loves me in front of any friend he's ever had. What a blessing that child has been. Then, there is Brook...... My little full of life child. So much like me it is scary. I have always said that Brook is the Joy of my life. Never before had any one human made me feel so many emotions. I have laughed more with that sweet girl than any other person in my world. She has never been afraid to be all she can be. She gives true credit to the words............ Sing like no one is listening, dance like no one is watching, and love like you've never been hurt. What an angel she is. But one with a bright flaming red dress who dances hip hop when the other angels aren't looking. Then, there is my adorable little Brady.. Wow!! That little boy is the gift to my soul. He has put all my pieces in place and made me whole. I can't imagine life without him. Each day is a gift with him. As I watch him grow it feels like I open a present every day. And how amazing it was to put all of that together in the same room. The Love, The Joy, and The Gift. There is just nothing on earth that can compare to being a mother.

Staci

1 comment:

Jessi Nagy said...

hey doll,
love your new background. i liked this one too.
oxoxo,
jessi