Monday, October 20, 2008

Nothing Like Friends








I finished the rest of the Sweet 16 shoot on Saturday. The VIP girls came to shoot along with the Birthday Girl. People driving down the road were just getting way more than they expected for a Saturday afternoon. I must agree that it's not everyday you see 5 beautiful girls walking around in black dresses and red high heels. It didn't take long however for those darn shoes to come off. haha I wish someone would figure out how to make some that don't hurt your feet. My friends have often teased me that if they made high heel socks I'd wear those. I always wanted long legs. But, I've learned to enjoy these little shorties I've got. They get me where I'm going and do a fine job. But, it would sure be fun to strut my stuff with some about 5 ft 9 for a day... I'd be dangerous for sure... That's a lesson to all you long legged girls out there who have always hated being tall. There is an old short woman out here in Blog space who always wanted your legs..
Staci

1 comment:

Sher said...

I know one thing, I did not look like that when I was 16, 18 or 21. DANG! Legs are getting longer.
Loved the fun all these images reveal.