Thursday, October 16, 2008

More Macro Magic











Oh my goodness..... There are just no words fabulous enough to describe how much I love my new Macro Lens. I haven't even gotten to really check it out yet. I've only piddled around at the house and in my neighbor's flowers. But, from what I've played with so far I can say it was well worth the money. I LOVE IT.......... I've got so much work to do today and can't do only FUN stuff. Precious Senior girls are waiting for their finished images. Stay tuned tomorrow for some of those. Have a great Thursday.. Make every day count. You never know when it could be your last. Smile more, laugh more, and jump in a puddle the good ole rain has left behind.

Staci

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stacey I just got really excited all of the sudden knowing you are going to be the one taking our pictures you’re so good at what you do you capture the best moments!!! I can't wait!!!! This new lens you have is awesome!!! I defiantly want you to use this in our photos!!! Love ya Taren ;)