Thursday, September 4, 2008

Stop and See












Thursdays are usually my do nothing but hang out with my family days. I try really hard not to get to working on the computer because time always gets away from me there. SO, I started out my morning with my usual walk in the park with Brady. Today though I took my little point and shoot digital camera. ( For me that's a stretch because I can't adjust any settings ) , however, I've noticed that I miss taking just plain ole snap shots because it's too much trouble to load up all my camera gear. And today I vowed to just shoot the darn picture... As we were walking I made myself just stop thinking for awhile. It's amazing what your senses can pick up when you close down your non stop mind for a bit. WOW..... what great things are out there on my everyday path. We laughed at the fat ducks with the ugly red heads and watched two squirrels chasing each other up a tree. Saw dogs from every possible breed and size walking with owners of also every possible size. haha How we enjoyed the morning walking without brains. Then, we hopped in the truck with Brad to go feed horses. What an adventure Little Brady had there. The delight in his eyes just made Thursday worth being a part of. Just look at what all we saw. How fabulous to notice the little things and see what life is like when you stop thinking, worrying, planning, and just BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Staci

No comments: