Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Old Memories


Well, I now know why I am not a doctor. I am so very thankful that I did not have surgery today. I have felt unbelievabley horrible yesterday and today. Can't image adding a whole bunch of other YUCK onto how I already feel. haha So, I will now forever leave that job to those who are trained for it, and go back to what I am trained for. I have been trying to copy all of my old files to an external hard-drive and move all important information over to my new computer. While doing that today I found one of the very first digital SENIOR shoots I ever did. WOW it's still one of my favorite shots. She was such a beautiful girl inside and out. Just a pleasure to shoot her and be a part of this image. After all these years it's still one of those images that gives me a little tingle. I even added it to my new Senior Gallery. After all, who wouldn't want to be fabulous in a field of Sunflowers. You can see the rest of the Something Senior Gallery on my Website under the "Check Out This" section at www.danforddesign.com . Thanks to all my great Seniors. They are the funnest to shoot because it's one of the few moments in life where you can embrace being young, cool, hot, and amazing. WOW if we could all feel that way.......... life would be so much more fun.

Staci

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Staci,
Mom said you had this picture up so I ran in here to see I love reading your blogs I feel like I’m reading a fairy tail you can tail a story so perfect.....I want you to know I tell mom all the time how much I look up to you and all you have over come. You have such a gift not only in photography but you have a gift with words, wisdom, strength,and the gift that makes people smile. I thank you so much for all you have done for me and my mom we both truly love you.
Love always
Taren