Monday, September 28, 2009

Homecoming Formal

Well............
Homecoming Week has come and GONE......
We all survived and the kids all had an "over the moon" good time..
space
space
It is a little over the top I admit it,
but MAN how fun and fabulous.....
to get all dolled up in a WHAM dress,
incredible jewelry, smashing heels,
have your hair, nails, and make-up done,
go eat somewhere nice,
and dance your butt off with all your dearest of friends..
I don't know about you.....
BUT I'd love a night like that myself..
space
I know I'm her momma...
But My little Brooky looked beautiful..
And bless her heart.....
From the day that child was born
she's loved playing dress up and having a good time.
space
Brady had no clue what was going on...
However .........
you can tell from the look on his face that he too
knew it was something WOW...
He is always her favorite date too. hee hee
space

The guys met us at the house and we did a few quick pictures here
before setting out to (what I must say)
is an absolutely incredible location for more pictures....
Thanks you April for showing it to me
space
Brady kissed his "Boop" goodbye and off we went.
space
What a wonderful movie star night
for all of the kids from Southwest High School.
Homecoming is such a huge tradition here,
and one where I'm sure....
the memories will last a lifetime..
space
There are a few moments when you can honestly say........
that the look on your child's face...
"Is worth every penny"..
space
May we all have a night we look back on and say
"WOW... that was incredible! "

3 comments:

Darla said...

i like saying 'it was well worth every penny'...there are lots and lots of pennies being spent on these girls and their stuff! i agree though, it is well worth every penny when they look and feel fabulous. Brookie looks fabulous!

Anonymous said...

How beautiful she looks and she is my granddaughter!!! Great pictures too.
Love,
Mom

lori vliegen said...

one of the many great things about being a mom is that we get to brag about our kids.....and i can certainly see why you're bragging!! your daughter is beautiful, and you've captured her sweet spirit in your gorgeous photographs!! :))