So... I started cutting circles in varying sizes.
Then I found a red bead that I thought might look
kinda cute.... so I sewed it in first.
Then I made really big stitches from
the bottom layer up through different layers
(I skipped around with the layers
so that it wouldn't look too exact)
I used red thread so you wouldn't see it,
and pulled tightly as I made each stitch
to make the FLOWER gather.
Here is my finished FLOWER...
now all I've got to do is get it attached
to a headband for Brook..
She decided that she needed it more than I did.
This is one of the areas dedicated to Brady
in my STUDIO upstairs .
Normally it keeps him busy for at least 30 minutes.....
BUT... NOT TODAY!!!
So... I scratched the whole
BEING Creative mode..
and we decided to do a little
FINGER Painting !!!
As Brady stuck his little fingers in the paint
he kept LOOKING at me
wondering if I was really going to let him do this...
He even told on his self saying
"MOM I gettin' messes"...
I had to laugh as I thought....
some of my best creations were
smack in the middle of
A BIG MESS !!!